In order to increase the cooperation between UIBM more specifically of the Faculty of Economics and the Faculty of Economics – Prilep, the Dean of FE Prof.Assoc.Dr. Qazim Tmava and the Dean of FEP Prof.Dr. Dragica Odzaklieska have signed a cooperation agreement between the two institutions.
FE – UIBM and FEP through the signed agreement have agreed on the following objectives and activities:
- exchange of information of mutual interest, pertaining to improvements in teaching, student development and research at each institution, including exchanges between the libraries of each institution.
- exchange of academic staff members and/or researchers, with the objective of offering courses and realizing research projects in areas mutually agreed upon by both institutions.
- exchange of students for various periods of study and/or research as well as common supervision of students.
- development of joint courses, curricula or even joint academic programs in fields of mutual interest, taking advantage of complementary educational infrastructure and expertise.
- development of joint research projects, providing access to complementary research infrastructure and expertise.
- organization of symposia, conferences, short courses and meetings on topics of mutual academic interest.
- meeting periodically, if deemed desirable, to review and evaluate past activities and to work out new ideas for future cooperative agreements.
- establishment of a joint scientific journal.