Dear students, staff and stakeholders,
Based on the decision of the Government of the Republic of Kosovo, regarding the situation created with Covid-19, and up to a better situation, the Rectorate and Central Administration of the University of Mitrovica notifies you that it has made available the essential staff who will be accessible and flexible in providing the necessary services that will be required, as well as the questions that will be addressed by you, for the services needed in the UMIB rectorate and administration.
Please find the following contact emails for each office within the UMIB Rectorate and Central Administration:
– Rector’s office email@example.com
– Office of the Secretary-General – Secretary@umib.net
– Personnel Office – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Office of Student Services and Diplomas –email@example.com
– IT Office – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Finance Office – email@example.com
– Information and communication with the public – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Procurement – email@example.com
– Academic Affairs Office – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Archive – email@example.com
– Legal office – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Email available for media and other general inquiries: email@example.com
Regarding your requirements for academic units please contact them in the emails published on the faculties’ website.
Hoping that the situation created by the Covid-19 pandemic will be overcome as soon as possible, UMIB calls for increased care to protect the health of oneself, family and society.