In the framework of the objectives of the University “Isa Boletini” in Mitrovica to increase the number of collaborations with institutions of higher education, the Rector of UIBM Prof.Dr. Alush Musaj has signed a cooperation agreement with the Rector of the University of Agribusiness and Rural Development, Plovdiv, Republic of Bulgaria Prof. Dr. Mariana Ivanova.
UIBM and UARD through the signed agreement have agreed on the following objectives and activities:
- Exchange between the institutions of:
- academic staff for purposes of fostering research collaborations concerning educational plans and programs;
- academic staff for purposes of interchange of teaching expertise;
- academic staff for the purpose of short-term visiting lectureships;
- administrative staff for purpose of transferring knowledge of administrative practices especially in the field of Economy, Marketing, Management, Tourism, Finance, Banking, Ecology, Environment Protection, Information Technology, etc.
- students in “study-abroad” and/or “student-exchange” programs;
- post-graduate students pursuing research programs, who will benefit from access to expertise or resources available at the host institution;
- Publishing of scientific and other related articles in specialized journals and editions;
- Provision of briefing services by each institution for visitors from the other institution;
- Exchange of information and materials that are of mutual interest;
- Co-operation in sphere of professional training and consulting;
- Co-operation in sphere of organizing scientific conferences;
- Co-operation in sphere of various fields of research (strategies, projects, programs etc.);
- Other forms of co-operation which the institutions may jointly arrange.
All this in order to increase cooperation in various fields that are in the interest of the development of relevant institutions.