Stipendium Hungaricum is offering:
25 scholarships for full BA/BSc study programmes
20 scholarships for full MA/MSc programmes
5 scholarships for full PhD or DLA studies in any field of interest.
Study programmes are generally available in English and Hungarian languages, with some programmes offered in German and French as well.
Conditions of the scholarship:
visa application free of charge
exemption from the payment of tuition fees
The application procedure:
– The application period started earlier this, year, students can already apply, and the final deadline is 15 January 2019.
– Applicants will be informed about the result of the first round of selection in March 2019.
– Scholarships will be granted to students upon successful entrance exam in April and May, at the host institution.
– Applicants are informed about the final result of application at the end of July 2019.
– During August 2019 students have to start their visa application procedure and organize their travel to Hungary. Prior to commencing their studies in Hungarian language, students shall take part in a one-year preparatory course provided by the receiving institution.
Students applying for programmes in a foreign language shall have an appropriate knowledge of that foreign language (English, French, German).
Each applicant is entitled to apply for up to two different study programmes.
For additional information about the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme, please
visit our website: