DualAFS aims for better employability of graduates, knowledge and innovation capacity in agriculture and livestock sciences and improved competitiveness of the agriculture and food business to gain better income in the future. Long term, the aim is to bring prosperity in the remote and rural regions of AL and RKS.
DualAFS develops the students’ and other beneficiaries’ knowledge in agriculture, livestock and animal-source product (food) quality and safety. DualAFS internationalizes the education in agriculture, fosters innovations and builds solid bridges and pathways between the stakeholders on different levels. DualAFS also improves the openness of higher education through innovative digital educational materials and supporting the availability of education.
To contribute to this, DualAFS will
- develop two innovative model Bachelor curricula, integrating practice accessibility and interactive digital e-learning tools and materials:
– Dual BA curricula on Animal Husbandry and Animal-source Food Safety at AUT;
– Dual BA curricula on Agribusiness at UoK;
- rise the working life relevance of education by intensified practical training and co-creation of dual study programs with non-university partners from agribusiness, animal production and food safety;
- develop Lifelong Learning capacities and offers in HEIs departments;
- develop E-learning tools for knowledge transfer.
Fore more information on this project, please click here.
The staff of the Faculty of Food Technology benefit from mobility within the Erasmus+ DualAFS project
Within the Erasmus+ DualAFS project, MSc. Shpend Doli from the Faculty of Food Technology (FTU)…
As part of the DualAFS project, Kati Partanen, who is a lecturer and member of…
Digimentor training and workshop on working life-oriented teaching methods were held within the framework of the DualAFS project
During last week, Hannu Viitala from Savonia University of Applied Sciences (SUAS), Finland has held…
Within the Erasmus+ DualAFS project, Arta Avdiu student of the Faculty of Food Technology at…